TEL. 0114 321 5151
- Building with Nature (BwN) is the first benchmark for green infrastructure (GI) in the UK.
- Evidenced by existing surveys & technical assessments required for planning applications.
- BwN is an integral part of the government’s 25-yr plan and Environment Act 2021.
- It is recognised by a growing number of local authorities and the National Design Guide.
- It can significantly ease planning compliance for all types of development.
- Increases value of the planning and technical package supporting the development project.
- GI adds value to property assets.
- Secures benefits for people and wildlife.
- Provides additional design consultancy as part of the service.
- For all landowners and developers (residential, infrastructure, industrial).
- For those wanting to demonstrate putting nature at the heart of development.
- Currently employed and endorsed by the likes of Taylor Wimpey, the Forth Valley Royal Hospital and
- Any type of site or project but especially those with complex and sensitive constraints.
- Best from the onset of a project.
- Can be employed any stage in a project, even retrospectively.
An optional standalone product. Assesses the constraints and expected requirements to achieve the BwN Benchmark.
£500+VAT Payable to Enzygo
(no registration required)
For outline and full planning applications.
Conducted with consultation between design team & assessor.
£500+VAT BwN registration fee,
+ Project management fee,
+ Enzygo assessor fee,
+ Audit fee (scale dependent).
For reserved matters and full planning applications.
As for the design award with an additional post-construction audit
Design award fees,
+ Post-construction audit fee.<