Enzygo have opportunities for a CAD Technician to assist with generating technical drawings within our Cromhall Office.
At this point in time could we respectfully request no approaches by Human Resource Consultancies on behalf of Candidates.
Salary: Dependant upon experience
Other benefits: Pension contribution life insurance and flexible working conditions
Enzygo Ltd is a broad environmental consultancy providing support to a number of major clients across the UK in the commercial and residential development sectors. We are seeking a Civil CAD Technician to help support our growing business to produce drawings for all our disciplinary teams based in either our Cromhall office.
The role and requirements will entail:
- Previous experience working in a design based environment;
- Excellent communication skills and IT skills;
- Have a good understanding of AutoCAD to producing drawings to support reports;
- Have some experience with GIS and modelling packages; and
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
How to Apply:
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and a covering letter (detailing relevant experience).