Graduate Landscape Architect
Location – Manchester
Your role will include reporting on a day-to-day basis to the senior and Associate Directors in Landscape Architecture [Design and Planning] and working with others in the team or multi-disciplinary project teams, as required; being responsible to the Director for technical and business performance; liaising with others in the environmental team as well as with other Environmental Specialists in other company offices and participating in networking.
You will provide consultancy advice for landscape design, landscape management and landscape planning [LVIA, EIA, SEA etc.]. You will operate nationally, producing high quality landscape and visual assessments and landscape designs for a number of sectors including, but not limited to; Residential, Leisure, Waste, Minerals, Land and Property Development, Infrastructure Development, Energy and Utilities and Insurance Companies and will provide services including landscape planning and design, landscape master planning, visualisation and interpretation procedures.
As a Consultant Landscape Architecture your brief will include;
- A minimum of 1- 2 years’ post-graduation experience.
- On the Pathway to Chartership or intending to start
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, 3D Studio Max and Sketch Up.
- Client lead, liaison with regulators and other external organisations, supervision of Assistant Consultant grade and Consultants [supervised/independent].
- Technical reporting and peer review of colleagues reporting. Review [under supervision – on a project-by-project basis].
- Providing technical expertise to colleagues where they are a technical expert in their discipline [supervised].
- Mentoring of one or more Graduate grade staff [support role].
- Project Management; prepare and issue fee proposals and supervision of Assistant Consultant grades [support role].
- Responsibility for meeting client deadlines and expectations [support role].
- Completing timesheets and project tracking sheets [independent].
- Site walkovers and access negotiation [independent].
- Risk assessments; preparation of RAMS, review RAMS of all grades [independent].
- You will need to combine the ability to develop big ideas with exceptional creative and technical execution.
Enzygo are and equal opportunities employer.
All staff are provided with their own laptop and Mobile phone (if carry out site visits and remote working)
Please respond with Covering Letter, CV (no more than 2 sides A4) and Portfolio of work (Max 5MB).
Candidate applications should be by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure Job advert Reference: MAN.2021.001.LG is stated on all correspondence.