Graduate Landscape Architect
Enzygo Ltd – Stocksbridge, nr Sheffield S Yorks
Enzygo is a multidisciplinary environmental consultancy with offices In Bristol, Sheffield and Manchester. We are currently looking to recruit a Graduate Landscape Architect to work in our Sheffield office.
The Landscape Team covers all areas of Landscape Architecture including landscape planning, concept and detailed design. This is a great opportunity for an individual to progress their career in a rapidly growing consultancy.
Required skills and experience:
Based in our Sheffield office you will provide specialist consultancy support across the business for landscape design, landscape management and landscape planning. The role requires candidates to be involved in all stages of projects from concept and feasibility studies, through to landscape and visual impact assessments, planning applications, detailed design, specification, implementation and contract administration.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Landscape Architecture or equivalent professional experience.
- Skilled in AutoCAD or similar software (Vectorworks, Archicad), able to use sketchup, Adobe Creative suite package and Microsoft Office
- Strong design and graphic presentation skills.
- Capable of managing own workload and time as well as being part of multi discipline teams and able to work on multiple projects running concurrently, from concept through to completion.
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to their own development and the wider team’s growth.
- Minimum of 1 year’s practice experience.
- UK Driving licence
- Sound spoken and written English
- Able to work in the UK
- Construction and Technical detailing experience.
- 3D software packages (Revit, Vectorworks, ArchiCAD, 3DS) and understanding of BIM
- Experience of undertaking LVIA
- Project running and management
- Ideally enrolled on the LI Pathway to Chartership
- Knowledge of UK standards and laws
In return we offer a varied and engaging workload, career development and support on the Pathway to Chartership, a competitive salary (commensurate with experience) and pension and the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and rapidly expanding business.
Candidate applications should be by email to email@example.com quoting Reference Code: GRD.LA.SHF.2019-01. This should include
- A Covering Letter
- A Brief CV of their Qualifications and Experience
- Selected Portfolio of works no larger than A3 and 10MB
Applications should be no later than 01 November 2019