We are an independent planning and environmental consultancy successfully delivering a wide range of planning solutions to clients across the UK.
We have a strong client focus and place emphasis on adding value, innovation, professionalism to achieve positive planning outcomes; meeting both budgets and timescales.
With our comprehensive understanding of planning policy and procedures, and by taking a multidisciplinary approach, our clients always receive the right mix of skills and experience to provide creative solutions for even the most complex projects.
Our wide range of services include:
Site Appraisal and Assessment
Our approach to site assessment combines technical rigour with creativity and extensive experience. By undertaking comprehensive appraisals early in the project life, we are more able assess opportunities and minimise potential risk that will help maximise development returns.
- Site Search & Selection
- Feasibility Studies & Development Appraisals
- Land Negotiation & Acquisition
- Planning Due Diligence
- Indicative Layouts
Planning Applications and Appeals
Our highly experienced team, including members with a Local Authority background, is fully conversant with the latest market, policy, legislative and case law developments that provide our clients with the very best practical and commercial pre- and post-application advice in order to reach a successful outcome.
- Pre-application Advice
- Planning Application Submissions
- Preparing All Application Documentation Including Heritage
- Delivering Discharge of Conditions
- Planning Appeals/Inquiries & Hearings
- Expert Witness at Local Plan Examinations
Key stakeholders are more likely to support the development if they consulted early on in the process. Enzygo has sound experience and success in devising, arranging and managing stakeholder and public consultation programmes that builds trust through genuine, and tailored, engagement.
- Design of Consultation Strategy
- Prepare Engagement Activity & Collateral
- Consultation Reports & Issue Resolution
- Liaison & Dialogue with Objectors & Local Politicians
- Statements of Community Involvement
Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Co-ordination
Using our broad range of technical services, and by liaising early on with relevant authorities, we can identify key issues and incorporate mitigation measures that will reduce the overall environmental impact and lead to successful planning applications.
- EIA Screening Opinions & Scoping Reports
- Negotiation to Scope Realistic EIA Requirements
- Environmental Statements
Planning Policy and Research
We make regular representations, on behalf of our clients, to secure amendments to planning policy and promote the allocation of sites for development. We also provide a site appraisal service, which identifies potential viable land use options as a consequence of adopted or emerging planning policy.
- Local Plan Representations & Research
- Economic & Planning Research
- PWMS & Ecological Clerk Works